Mayo Surgical Associates is conveniently located in Suite 500 of the Medical Office Building on the campus of Mayo Regional Hospital and offers centralized surgical consultations for General Surgery, Urology & Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology).
Many procedures are done with minimal invasive surgery—techniques which use smaller incisions and improve patient recovery.
Common General Surgery Services:
- Hernia repair
- Gallbladder removal
- Bowel surgery–to treat a variety of colon and rectal diseases, including inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and more
- Esophageal surgery–to treat esophageal cancer, reflux disease or GERD & other disorders
Common Urological Services:
- Erectile dysfuntion
- Enlarged prostrate
- Bladder issues
- Kidney stones—lithotripsy
- Pelvic pain
Common Ear, Nose & Throat Services:
- Eardrum repair
- Ear tube placement
- Sinus problems
- Chronic congestion
- Deviated septum.
- Tonsils (tonsillectomy) and adenoids (adenoidectomy)
- Voice box and esophagus
For Orthopedic Surgery, please visit the Mayo Orthopedic page.
- Abhijit Shaligram, MD
- Narasimha Swamy, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat
- Brian Miller, MD provides surgical services at Mayo, Millinocket, and Lincoln
- Ahmad Abed Elnoor, MD provides surgical services at Mayo, Lincoln & Millinocket
- Anne Branco