Mayo Surgical Associates
Mayo Surgical Associates is conveniently located in Suite 500 of the Medical Office Building on the campus of Mayo Regional Hospital and offers centralized surgical consultations for General Surgery, and Podiatry.
Many procedures are done with minimally invasive surgery—techniques which use smaller incisions and improve patient recovery.
Common General Surgery Services:
- Hernia repair
- Gallbladder removal
- Bowel surgery–to treat a variety of colon and rectal diseases, including inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and more
- Esophageal surgery–to treat esophageal cancer, reflux disease or GERD & other disorders
Common Urological Services:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Enlarged prostate
- Bladder issues
- Kidney stones—lithotripsy
- Pelvic pain
- Surgical corrections
- Orthotic management
- Foot and ankle surgical procedures
- Wound care
- Diabetic Care
- General Podiatry services
For Orthopedic Surgery, please visit the Mayo Orthopedics page.
Abhijit Shaligram, MD
Narasimha Swamy, MD
Ahmad Abed Elnoor, MD provides surgical services at Mayo, Lincoln & Millinocket