The following are comments gleaned
from recent patient satisfaction surveys:
- "This is a wonderful hospital full of dedicated staff, doctors and nurses."
- "As usual, we were very satisfied with the care we received. There was nothing that we could have wanted handled differently. Mayo is a very caring place!"
- "The ER doctor and nurses were a joy to talk to, and helped me understand what my problem was. Thank them all."
- "I was very comfortable and happy with the treatment I received."
- "I think they did a fantastic job. It was quick and easy. I didn’t have to wait for anything. Staff was good: very polite, very caring."
- "I have had the pleasure of having all three children born at Mayo Regional Hospital. I cannot thank the OB nurses enough; they go above and beyond my needs or wants. One particular nurse, Daphyne, brought my baby to the operating room so she could nurse for the first time while I was recovering from my c-section delivery. It was a memory I will never forget. I love the OB nurses at Mayo, they are the best!"
- "I love Joanne Reiniger, she is the greatest. She takes her time to help find out what is going on with my children and finds the right meds for them … I enjoy having her; she is an awesome person"
- "I love Dover Family and all its staff. This office always does a great job."
- "Nursing staff -- RNs and CNAs -- were awesome. They went out of their way to get me the needed equipment to take home, and on short notice. They all had a good sense of humor and were attentive and respectful! Great group, great job!"
- "The care was very personal in OB and they were very willing to do what I requested in my birth plan. They were also very encouraging during my labor and delivery. Thank you for everything!"
- "My inpatient stay was good."
- "The office staff is really awesome. Always satisfied with my care at D-F Family Medicine."
- "The doctor is very friendly and courteous. I will recommend DFFM to my friends and family."