The following are comments gleaned
from recent patient satisfaction surveys:
The following comments are from Psychiatry and Counseling:
- From recent patient comment cards from Mayo:
- I want to take a moment to thank Dr. Abhijit Shaligram for performing my laparoscopic appendectomy in June. Within your position as my surgeon, I felt completely comfortable being your patient and appreciated both your professionalism and kindness that you showcased towards my fiancee and me. Your ability to discuss the procedure (my first surgery of any kind) put me at complete ease.
I knew the surgery would be successful without any complications; which it was. My follow up with you proved effective, as the incisions healed properly and I am back to completing my previous and regular daily routines.
The entire staff at Mayo took tremendous care of me throughout the duration of my stay. From the time I arrived at the Emergency Room until I was discharged, the nursing staff extended their professionalism with the utmost care. From a patient’s point of view, I appreciate that more than words can express.
A few weeks after I was discharged, I received a follow-up call from Mayo. I expressed my thankfulness to the individual I spoke with and stated that I would be sending a letter to you detailing my overall gratitude for your services. I wish you the best within your career at Mayo Regional Hospital.
-- Sarah E Wentworth, Monson
- I was very satisfied with the help I got, and Dr. Dennis’s assistant was super kind.
- Lori Towne, FNP is a credit to the nursing profession. Lori is a skilled practitioner and a credit to Dexter Internal Medicine.
- Carolyn Wiese is great.
- I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received at Dexter Internal Medicine and from Dr. Lodato and his staff. I feel that for a small town, as Dexter is, we are very lucky to have such a caring doctor and staff. I moved back to Dexter from a large city in New York and consider myself very fortunate to have found such a caring and efficient physician and staff.
- Karen Godin is an excellent provider and I would be very disappointed if I were ever to have to search for another medical caregiver.
- Staff members at Dover-Foxcroft Family Medicine answer questions politely and are always pleasant. They let you know promptly when the doctor is ready to see you.
- Five stars to receptionist Tressa and medical assistant Annie at Guilford.
- The providers at Guilford Medical Associates and the staff are wonderful. They listen to what I have to say and really try to help me through my health problems or whatever it is I am there for. I recommend the providers there. I do wish we could find a M.D. that I like as much as the nurse practitioners, who I think should be M.D.s because they go above and beyond.
- The hospital personnel are very pleasant and responsive. I’ve been a patent many times and have had quick and professional treatment.
- Totally satisfied with my care from Dr. Lundquist. He is a good doctor.
- I am very happy wit Dr. Lundquist. I don’t think I would go here if it wasn’t for him.
- My doctor’s office has good communication, my questions are answered, polite office staff. I feel I am an appreciated patient -- time is given to discuss problems to my satisfaction.
- Dr. Thompson’s assistant, Carla, is especially considerate and helpful. If I stop in the office, she will talk with me even if I only drop by to ask a question. She is friendly and very efficient.
- I do not think I could find a better doctor and staff than Dr. Dennis. We get the best care and feel very safe.
- Tammy, Dr. Kousaie’s MA, always makes my visit a pleasant experience!
- Whenever I call the clinic for an appointment it is usually made with Lisa Bartley, who is wonderful and very thorough.
- I like my new provider, Dr Jessica Richmond.
The following are comments gleaned from recent patient satisfaction surveys for Mayo Orthopedics:
- Dr. Snyder is an awesome doctor.
- Joel and Dr. Snyder are very good at their jobs.
- We receive the best care from Dr. Arps, she has been a huge help to our family in dealing with a difficult illness.
- Very professional and friendly atmosphere.
- Kat took a lot of time with me. She is excellent and I will refer my family and friends.
- I really like Dr. Arps very much. She listens to me and we discuss what my next form of treatment will be. So I am very much a part of my treatments.
- Very good people at this place.
- Dr. Snyder always takes time to explain meds and effects to me.
- Dr. Snyder is a wonderful and intelligent woman who I am sure will save many. She absolutely saved my life.
- Dr. Snyder is very easy to talk to and is right on top of everything that is going on in my life.
- Everyone here has been so supportive during my detox.
- We enjoy seeing Tom Barrett.
- Dr. Snyder works very hard to treat my problems and I have great confidence in her knowledge, skills and ability. She does all this with a compassionate and caring attitude. I would definitely recommend her to others.
- Always friendly and they listen well.
- They are fast and to the point, it saves time to do other things. . .Quick, reassuring service.
- No waiting time.
- Bill is so sweet and kind. Keep up the good work!
- Very professional staff, excellent.
- I’m very happy I chose to have my procedure done here.
- The registration process was easy and I had no problem finding my way around the facility.
- Each time I was here I was treated with respect and courtesy. I would certainly return here if the situation called for it.
- No waiting, Dr. Jao was excellent. He took his time explaining and answering all questions.
- Some times I have to wait, but today was instant.
- This place runs like all offices should run!
- I would recommend this office to everyone. All staff are great!