Our Mission is to provide you with up-to-date, high quality, compassionate and affordable healthcare.
Mayo Regional Hospital will be the first choice for healthcare, partnering for healthier communities, one person at a time.
Excellence: We will provide you with a high quality and positive patient experience that will exceed your expectations.
Compassion: Our staff will provide you and your family with a caring and supportive environment tailored to your individual needs.
Dignity: We will preserve your personal privacy and treat you and your family with respect.
Integrity: We will provide the right care at the right time in a reliable way.
Mayo will be:
- A regional center for comprehensive community health.
- A source for health, healing and education with an emphasis on wellness and health promotion.
- A supportive partner with the professional and medical staff in pursuit of medical excellence.
- An employer who appreciates employees as individuals and as valued resources within the organization and the community.
- A cooperative change agent with other health care providers.
- As the role of community hospitals change, Mayo Regional remains committed to serving as a healthcare and civic leader, concerned employer, and good neighbor.
- Continue to support the staff in improving the quality, efficiency, and friendliness of our hospital care.
- Focus the knowledge, skills and resources of our staff, physicians and partners to forge a strong and integrated community health system to serve the people in our region.
- Pursue opportunities in the marketplace and through creative alliances to meet the health needs of our community.
- Join with other providers to insure that each patient and family is supported in a caring manner throughout the course of any illness.
- Reach out to people in their homes and workplaces to help them understand and take responsibility for their own health and well being.
- Take the lead in creating a more unified and friendly healthcare environment in our service area.